Back to bethel-covid-19 GUIDE
Here are a few reminders as we return to in-person worship. Effective from Sunday 6/14.
1. Please use your best judgment as you consider whether to attend or not. If you are uncomfortable returning or are in the vulnerable age group or have any underlying health conditions, we are encouraging you to wait on returning. We will continue being live on Facebook and WHBN (99.5 FM / 1420 AM). Your decision to come or not to come Sunday is not a matter of holiness. We simply ask for everyone to use common sense and follow wise counsel.
2. Arrive no later than 10:35 AM since we are Live on Facebook and the Radio at 10:45 AM.
3. One Entry Point. Please enter via the Fellowship Hall entrance doors. Doors will either be propped open or opened by one of our greeters.
4. We are requiring mask to be worn by everyone in attendance upon entry and exit as well as during the singing portion of the service. Mask are NOT required during special music or the message. However, if you prefer wearing your mask the whole service due to age or health concerns, that is encouraged. Masks and Gloves will be available as you enter the sanctuary if you would like them.
5. Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the church. The church will also be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized by Sunday.
6. We will be seating you and maintaining social distancing throughout the sanctuary. If we surpass the 33% seating capacity, we will have an overflow room available downstairs.
7. We will avoid handshaking, hugging, passing the offering plates, or handing out bulletins. Announcements will be on the screen. The Offering Box will be accessible near the stairs as you enter or exit worship on Sunday.
8. We will exit from back to front using social distancing following worship.
9. We will only have the second-floor bathrooms, behind the baptistry, open to help limit them to one person (and child) at a time.
10. We will not have nursery or children activities at this time. Miss Miranda has prepared Praise Packs for all the children that attend Sunday.
Please continue praying for our services each Sunday. We ask for your patience as we navigate through these unprecedented times. We understand that whatever decisions are made in regards to returning to In-Person gatherings, we will be criticized and critiqued. We wish that we were able to return in such a way that would please everyone, but that is obviously impossible. The safety precautions we have put in place are so that we can gather safely and love our neighbor while still obeying governing authorities.
Love you Church! Can't wait to see you Sunday!
In Awe of Grace,